"What is a Lead Magnet".
A Lead Magnet is an incentive that is used by a marketer to offer potential buyers in exchange for their name, email
address, phone number, or any other contact information. The most effective Lead Magnets are FREE and can be
digitally downloaded, like a PDF Checklist, E-Book, Case Study, Video Training etc.
There is no two ways about it. For your online business to get quality leads, you need a lead magnet. Potential buyers guard their email. It's like their personal and safe space in their home. They just wont let anyone in. So, you better
have a darn good offer on the table for them to quickly give you their email address. It's your job as a business owner to give them value, even though it is free. That is the psychology behind it all. The potential buyer thinks, "Wow, if
this lady gave me this for free, imagine the value I will get when I decide to buy!". Therefore, you must deliver,
In my own business, I have had many lead magnets that always get me results. Those results, came by creating an offer that is just irresistible!
What makes a good Lead Magnet?
To get the attention of your ideal clients, there are key elements of an irresistible Lead Magnet that must be present.
1. It must solve at least one REAL problem FAST - And your Lead Magnet should deliver on that promise. The problem should be something that your ideal client is burning to solve. That way, they are more likely to remain on your list.
2. Must be SPECIFIC - The recipient must be clear on your offering, or they will just ignore it.
3. MUST GIVE VALUE - This is in all caps, because it is the factor that makes the ideal client say YES to your offer.
4. Must be easy to access - Your lead magnet must be easy to get. Don't complicate things with to many words. The Opt-In should be above the fold, so the client can take action quickly.
5. Be the expert! - Hey, you are giving something of value, therefore, you must show up as the expert. Don't quench your goodness! Give the best of you in your Lead Magnet, and watch your list grow!
In the Free Resources below you will find a list of 40 Lead Magnets you can utilize for your online business. You can choose as many as you like, as long as it is in alignment with the specific goal you want to achieve.
Kelisha Mills is a Blog Contributor to #BossBabe and other private companies. She shares about her life and business, and how to grow them.