The New Year causes us to have feelings of newness all around. With that momentum, I want you to think about new business ideas. There is absolutely no reason why you can't start a new business to add to your income stream. With advancements to the Internet, it is now as easy as ever to get new ideas. You can also start without a dime.
In this Blog, I show you the ways you can get those ideas.
You can think about these things:
1. Do you want to have a product or service based business? If you love selling, or have some capital to invest, you can create an online store to sell products that are in demand. If you love to serve, or have a special talent or skill, you can look at starting a service based business. Weigh the pros and cons, and look at what will be best for you.
2. What are you good at? Go back over your past jobs or talents and detail what you are good at. What excites you? What can you do that is better than anyone else? Think on these things and write them down.
3. What do people say you are good at? Ok, you don't want to pat your own back. So, ask at least five of your close relatives or friends what they would say is your spacial skill. They will tell you! Write down their responses.
4. What big problem needs a solution? There are so many challenges in the world today. Write down what challenges you face on a daily basis that don't have solutions. Think about how you can fulfill the needs of those challenges.
5. What service or product do you wish was around that just isn't?
6. Analyse trends. Search on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit and BuzzFeed for what's trending. Look at what people are talking and raving about. Once you get in early on trends, it's much easier to capitalize on early entry products and services.
7. Make a business out of your own ideas! Become an "Idea Bank". Compile and list business ideas that you have researched